Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Christmas Candy



This last week or so has been one of craziness yet amusement. Of course it happens when you're trying to get a lot of things done, you just have to feel under the weather, however I ignored and soldiered on and finally got some new Christmas inventory made up ...
I was so proud of my new lollipops, totally fabulous, new shapes, brand new flavors and even more jewels ...
Then the phone rings ...
It's a very nice lady from a local store here in New Hampshire, she's purchasing products for their grand opening and she's asks if she can come over and see what I have available ... well of course I'm thrilled and of course I say come on over ...
Out came the samples and she tasted a few and fell in love. She bought all my nice new Christmas lollipops, all my nice new crystal jewel candy, in fact she wiped me out of everything I had in stock and then placed an order for the following week!
Silly me had thought that I'd have time to unwrap and photograph my new Christmas candy and so had just packaged them all away for a few days to catch up on other things ... so today I made them all over again!
This time I took the pictures immediately!! Here's my new Santa Claus face lollipop in my new delicious cranberry flavor.

No comments: