Monday, November 3, 2008

Memorial High School Craft Fair - Manchester, NH


So I applied months ago and didn't hear anything back from them and assumed we didn't get in...
Saturday we get a letter in the mail saying "hello, here is your spot for Memorial High School craft fair". Um ... it's like in 7 days!! I have nothing on hand ready, and on top of that on the forms it says you cannot sell food items ...

"Points to name" - "Sweet Lollipop Shop" Wouldn't that suggest food?
Have tried to call the number once but got voice mail that said voice mail box was full ... will try again today ...

Also in other news, we got our first wholesale customer on Friday, she came over, tried some crystal jewels, fell in love with the taste and bought pretty much everything I had on hand!

She'd like some moose making up this week so I need to get a hold of my supplier today to see if I can get my better maple in stock because I hate the cheapness of the other stuff I have, my other one is just so much richer and tastes so much better!

No comments: