Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THE LITTLE BLACK BOXES



Kim over at The Little Black Boxes is having a fabulous promotion for Black Friday starting November 28th and going until November 30th called The Black Friday Bonanza. They have an awesome selection of indie artists contributing in the Little Black Box for this promotion which will include fabulous sales that just can't be missed!

I have been part of the boxes in October (I sent in barley pops and ducky soaps) and have bought a few boxes myself and am hooked. You recieve so many goodies (average 16-20 per box which include everything from jewelry, bath and body, paper goods and so much more. I even made a sale and a great trading partner in another wonderful indie artist by just taking part myself beccasboutiquebows

They represent some fabulous indie artists and contain amazing products. You can even buy one and have it sent as a gift, which I've done for my daughter in the army (I can't wait to hear how she likes it). So check it out, you really won't be disappointed!! The Little Black Boxes Black Friday Promotion Info

No comments: