Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm hungry ...


I am craving chocolate cake like you couldn't believe ..

Yummy, moist ... NO frosting ... just delicately delicious delectable delightful chocolate cake ... not too rich ... just perfect for those 4am cravings when sleep just won't knock out the brain with the same level of comfort and endorphins as the taste buds desire ...

Right now I would give just about anything to sink my chops around this fantastically yummy looking delight from Vanilla Bean Organic Baked Goods on etsy:

Vanilla Bean Organic Baked Goods

3 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Mmmm...that happens to me at this time too!! Usually means it's time for bed! heehee!!

Jenna Hansen said...

Wow, that cake looks yum! Did you make one? Did you eat it? ;-)

~Jenna

Louise said...

Too tired to make one so I suffered without one ... they really do need to invent a machine that can materialize what you need when you need it right in front of you!