Saturday, October 25, 2008

Downtime


We all need it and I bad was needing it a little more than usual ...

Husband gifted me a wonderful evening of relaxation and fun, we even played that new Disney Wii game Think Fast with Caity ... silly but fun none the less.

Today is time to run errands after a delightfully long sleep in in readiness for tomorrows 600+ batches of lollipops and jewels
Had a request this week for a panda soap, and having almost every creature imaginable somewhere up here, I found this cute lil guy and created him his own soap. I was actually surprised that I sold 2 within 48 hours of posting so I guess I should consider getting some other creature features in the store.

I love what I do, but I am going to be one tired momma in a few days when I'm all finished!

No comments: