Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Little Black Boxes


Like Wow ... I figured my Little Black Box would be good, but I didn't expect to be so good that I'm fighting over it with my girls!!

It's a split decision on our favorite item, my girls both love the beautiful and baby soft pink scarf from Smitten Kitten Originals, I am torn between the scarf and this amazing pendant by BeeDazzlesPendants, which I just had to wear immediately. Not only did I love the pendant but the way it comes packaged in a clear vinyl box with handmade notecards and envelopes is simply stunning and no amount of begging from my daughters will ever make me part with it!!

I also have a soft spot for things cute and cuddly so my next favorite pick definately had to be my Glump pin by rosewoodcreations, bright and cute, this handsewn little creature is a delight.

Of course there are plenty more fabulous surprises, numerous pairs of earrings that my 15 year old daughter has been loving on ... her favorites were from jacjewelry, delicately beaded and dangly ... my favorites however were more cutesy, what can I say cutesy is my thing and the delicate teacup and saucer earrings from ohpolly.com were just so cute. Other earrings included a pair from ccdesign and artsfarm, unfortunately I'll have to gift them to my daughter as I can't wear anything but sterling silver and platinum which is a shame because my husband particularly liked the pair from ccdesign (for me of course!).

Other items included a gorgeous pendant from Beth Lisa Goss of WireTree, another one my daughter would like that I'm just not handing over, I also got a cute glass bead zipper pull from Lori Anderson Designs, a phone charm from D'Elle Juwelen which I love and a delightfful magnet from Daisy Mae Designs. Finally I recieved a very handy purse size mirror from TialeyVintage (I needed a purse mirror badly), a delicate vintage pin from material, a sweet birdy gift tag from Designs by Vanessa, lily flower handmade soap by KaressKrafters, bathtub candy from bodyluxe (my 9 year old has dibs on this one!) and last but not least a rather interesting photograph by risamay.

I have to say I am more than impressed with the contents of my little black box, so much so I'm tempted to buy a second one to see what different treasures I could recieve. I really don't have anything negative to say, if I had to choose something constructive I'd probably prefer less in the way of earrings but that would be simply because I cannot enjoy them being allergic to almost all earrings finding, even hypoallergenic, but then that's what daughters are for .. to gift to what mom can't fully enjoy! I can't wait to see next months box ..

To buy your own box and check out more about The Little Black Boxes - CLICK RIGHT HERE!

No comments: