Saturday, January 3, 2009

So It's A New Year?!


The holiday season passed so quickly this year, no sooner was it here and now it's gone! New Years Eve was a great night to let the hair down (after all the cooking was done) and just have fun, we had a house full of friends and family and it was definately one of the highlights of the holidays this year.

I made a full english roast dinner, chicken, turkey, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, carrots, corn, stuffing, yorkshire puddings and gravy and then served it buffet style and there was barely any left overs so I'm thinking it was enjoyed :)

I'm having a few energy issues which I'm trying to shake off, but I'm sure they'll resolve if I take my amantadine faithfully and pace myself. I also decided to set myself a few New Years resolutions this year, more about those later.

So how did everyone else's holidays go? Did you have fun, have any family get-togethers? Make any resolutions for the New Year?

No comments: