So yesterday I got to work on organizing the mold inventory, like "WOW" I can't believe how many molds were mixed up and out of place and when you have a few thousand in multiple tubs thats one confuddling mess of molds!
By just after midnight I decided to call it a day ... or rather night at 21 tubs organized and completely inventoried. I'm about a 3rd of the way there, but once I'm done it'll be worth the work and so much easier to locate everything - no more hour long scrambling around searches for the elusive crabby the crab mold that should be in tub 10 but went for a vacation to tubs 22 and 37!
Today was candy day, I brought it a day forward due to the holiday, and to give me a head start on inventory. Not a lot to do this week, most orders are needed for the end of the month or February at the moment, so some extra valentines and easter newbies were created plus a few naughty ones for the show in 3 weeks.