Thursday, March 19, 2009

Curly Caity


Caity and I love doing the whole girly thing and whilst birthday shopping for myself a few weeks ago, I came across these fabulous new hair curling spirals called Curlformers. They don't require any heat or products, just simply wash your hair as normal and pull small sections through the spirals with the special hooky thing, let you hair dry (we go with overnight to be sure), remove and voila - beautiful bouncy curls that will last all day!

They have different sizes for different sized curls and hair lengths, as you can see in the pictures my lil bear has very long hair so we need to use the extra long and wide size. I picked up these great fun curlers from Sally Beauty Store, but I believe you can get them online and the company link is above. What I really love about them is their ease of use, it takes me 20 - 30 minutes to put them in her hair, 5-7 minutes to remove in the morning and theres no chemicals or harsh heating involved that will damage the hair.

On the down side, I don't think these would be too easy to put in your own hair, I did try and it is doable but not exactly easy. Your hair also takes quite a long time to dry when in them so wearing them overnight is definately the best idea, however lil bear says they are annoying to sleep in! All in all I think these are great, they do produce some beautiful curls, are easy to use and don't do any damage to your hair.

1 comment:

kimforbeads said...

What a cute idea, love it, I will have to check these out for my daughter.
thanks for the info.
best wishes
Kim