Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Is Candy Day!

I'm going bloomin bonkers, it's the mold conspiracy, I'm even being chased by them in my dreams!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm still working on the hard candy mold inventory, so far 35 tubs, 330 different styles and approximately 1800 individual candy molds are sorted, cleaned, numbered and in their new storage area. Looks like I'm about 3/4 of the way through regular style molds and then I have the adult molds to take care of ...

This week was a strawberry and watermelon bonanza with even one order of yellow strawberry ducks! Yes I did say yellow AND strawberry together ... that's definitely one way to mess with someones head, giving them a lollipop in a flavor that's totally opposite to it's color.

Bunnies, castles, horses, stars, teddy bears and musical notes were on today's agenda, I'm sensing a feeling of spring in the air, can you believe it's February already?!

No comments: